Namaste Trekkers - Complete the Form Below To Register For The Nag tibba trek
Trek fee : Rs. 3,500/- GST at 5% is payable on the trek fee
COSTS INCLUDE IN PACKAGE
1. Transport from Dehradun to Dehradun
2. Forest Permit and entrance fee
3. Accommodation in tents on twin share basis during trekking.
4. Gaiters , Micro crampon
5. All meals, Breakfast, Day Pack, Lunch, Pack Lunch,Tea, Coffee, Sneaks, Soup, Dinner
6. All camping gear including
7. Tent. High quality
8. Sleeping bag
12. Separate, Toilet tents - ladies, and Gents
13. Dining Tent
14. Dining table
18. Kitchen team
19. Good Experience Trek Leaderguide, Technical guide
COSTS EXCLUDE IN PACKAGE :
2.Personal toiletry Items and Personal Medicine kit
Full payment confirms your booking.
We serve three meals a day including snacks and Soup . We provide a variety of tasty healthy food including Indian, Chinese and Western meals with lots of vegetables and fruit.
Note:- The Way is easy to mountain - but you are the mountain Make sure you are medically fit for a trek or take professional advice if you feel you are unable to judge yourself.,,
And beyond lays the Way. Crossing yourself is very difficult. Once you are on the Way there is no problem then mountain life is a beautiful
Upper age limit is 65 years. Those between 50 and 60 have to show proof of current fitness before registration (Call us on 9756197558, 9412019974).
01. Lower age limit is 10 years.
02. Fitness requirement:
Hi trekkers please read carefully the following Terms & Conditions before registering for the trek to Nag tibba trek .
3. The trek fee includes all costs of the trek from the start at Dehradun to the end of the trek at Dehradun.
Getting to the Dehradun Railway sation
Take an overnight train to Dehradun from Delhi. New Delhi-Dehradun A/C special train from New Delhi station is the best option. The train reaches Dehradun at 5.40 am. If you Meet to our office member and drive to Dhaula base camp.
Himalayan hikers - Arrange to you transportation for you from Dehradun Railway station to Pantwari and back the transport is in Bolero, Innova, Xylo Tampo traveller, 5, 6 and 10 People sharing A taxi Costs are Includes in package
4. Pick up: Trekkers are picked up from Dehradun Railway Station, 6:30 am
Day 1. Usually, trekkers are clubbed together with other participants to make a group
PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING:
• Backpack of 50 -60 liters
• Sturdy hiking boots: preferably all leather upper as it provides better ankle support. If you do not own a pair yet, it is advisable that you buy one as soon as possible & wear it often so that they are well broken. This will help prevent blisters.
• Light weight tennis shoes/sandals: for wearing in camp
• Wool socks: 2 pairs: preferably thick wool socks.
• Nylon socks: 2- Pairs, of the type you wear daily to be worm under the wool socks to prevent blister.
• Hiking shirt: 1 Preferably long sleeve
• Long John top: 2 also known as thermal underwear, preferably wool to be worm as first layer.
• Warm shirts & pants for camp : 2 each
• Rain cot 1 each, Warm Jacket: 1
• Wool gloves : 1 pairs as thick as available in the market.
• Long John bottoms: Preferably wool to be worm as first layer.
• Under wear : 2-3 changes Hiking shorts/ pants : 1
• Sun hat : Cotton or nylon. Sun Glasses: Preferably with an anchor
• Sun Protection Lotion: optional Lip balm/chap stick: optional
• Water bottle : 2 Bottles of 1 Liter capacity (Pepsi bottles work well) please insure that they do not leak.
• Head lamp / flashlight: Preferably a headlamp as it leaves your hands free to work please bring extra batteries.
• Toilet articles: Tooth brush, tooth paste, etc+
Backpack carrying:- Himalayan hikers expects all trekkers to carry their own backpacks. If for some reason a trekker is unable to carry his or her backpack, he/she can offload the backpack to the Himalayan hiker’s group leader by paying a charge of Rs 250/- per backpack per day. This money has to be paid to .directly our trek leader
5. Note: - Drinking and smoking is dangerous on a high altitude trek. It is strictly prohibited. If you flout this rule your participation on the trek will be cancelled forthright.
6. Note: - Payment: Payment for the trek can be done online through credit/debit card or net banking cash are. Accepted.
Note:- It is wise to make your booking at least two months in advance. In the event of cancellation of trek/adventure activity services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows
Up to 30 Daysv :- 90% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refund.
Between 21 – 30 Days :– 50% of Trek/Adventure/Tour/Travel/Hotel program cost will be refund.
Less than 20 – Days No refund - See more details - www.himalayanhikers.in